Panel Application Page 2022
Panel applications will close November 12th , 2022, at 11:59 pm. Panel submissions will not be accepted after November
12th , 2022. Panelists will be notified of approval by November 19th.
One panel per application. Please reload the page once complete if you wish to submit more than one-panel application.
Workshops panels will be on a separate application.
For panel related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Per the discretion MCA entertainment, complimentary badges may be granted depending upon the size, content of the
panel and number of panels presented; but are not guaranteed. Panelists do not automatically receive complimentary
badges. Please make sure to purchase a ticket for Yama-Con if you plan on presenting a panel.
- Please submit a notice of your cancellation via email to email@example.com; no later than one month prior to the
- If your panel is cancelled, then we may replace that time slot with another panel from the waitlist.
Cancellations that occur between December and the event may affect your application approval in the future.
The following equipment is provided for each panel room:
- 1-4 Microphones (varies upon room)
- 16:9 Screen
- 2 Tables and 4 chairs (varies upon room)
Laptops are NOT provided!
- Illegal substances
- Aerosol cans
- Confetti/loose glitter (Glitter used on your cosplay is okay)
- Stickers/Adhesives Graphics (Keep them in your bags/pockets and off the walls/floors of the LeConte Center)
- Please visit the information booth (next to registration) at the front of the convention center to check in at least an hour
before your panel is scheduled to begin or upon arriving to the convention.